November 22nd, 2005
|12:24 pm - The music tag meme (because somebody tagged me)|
Instructions: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your Livejournal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. ¡Sí, Señor!: Glora Estefan from the "Mi Tierra" album (My brother turned me onto this album years ago, but I only had it on cassette (which died). Yay, iTunes! Sorry, monolingual folks: Esta canción está solamente en español. Fun, tho'.)
2. Dancing Queen: ABBA (Reminds me of the movie Muriel's Wedding. Get it. See it. Buy kleenex.)
3. Only Wanna Be With You: Hootie & The Blowfish (Reminds me of a guy I used to work with at the university. He did the BEST impression of this song. It was hilarious.)
4. Hooked on a Feeling Extended Remix: B.J. Thomas (Don't ask. I couldn't find the David Hasslehoff version, okay? Why did I want the David Hasslehoff version? You don't NEED to know why I want the David Hasslehoff version. Move along. [/jedi hand wave])
5. Iko Iko: Aaron Carter (It will stick in your head forever.)
6. Gonna Make You Sweat: C+C Music Factory (Awesome kitchen-scrubbing music.)
7. Heartbeats: Jose Gonzalez (Reminds me of the commercial where they dropped a quarter million bouncy balls down some San Francisco streets. Very happy-making.)
I am not just "someone".
I am the Giver of Girlie Socks.
I am the Maker of Pink Fluffieness.
I am the Baker of Glittery Cookies of Love.
"Someone", she says.
Public post. Didn't want to give away your secret identity. :-)
Oh yeah, huge secret that I'm the town bitch. *L*
Still have the paperwork, btw.
|Date:||November 26th, 2005 02:49 pm (UTC)|| |
Took me forever, but I took up the memage.